Italian On Line marketing expertSince 2009 I helped more than 4000 managers and companies to understand and capitalize their marketing online budget and activties.
If you are digitally targeting Italy, no matter what you want to do, you need an Italian digital marketing expert next to you! Since 1997 I helped people & companies to take full advantage of the most important digital marketing tools, from Google to the top social media like Youtube, Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.
I am managing director and partner of leading SEO firm Bruce Clay Europe, a global Internet marketing company providing SEO, multilanguage pay per click, social media marketing, conversion rate optimization, SEO-friendly Web design and SEO tools and training. Besides that, I am marketing teacher at Iulm University & Sole 24 ore and partner of leading Italian localization provider Agostiniassociati.it . I also write for the leading Italian publisher, Hoepli: I published “ Finding Customers with Google” (2 editions), ” Your Reputation in Google & social medias ” and ” Social Google Marketing “.
Prior to my current assignment, I have gained 11 years of experience in digital marketing as a marketing executive in several leading FMCG firms such as Ferrero International, Campari and Bolton Manitoba. In Ferrero I learnt a lot from Michele & Giovanni Ferrero and I enjoyed managing the international marketing of boxed chocolates (or pralines if you prefer); in Campari I introduced the first digital project company wide (happyhour.it, a real failure from which I learnt a lot) and I worked on the relaunch of Crodino introducing with Andrea Montorfano the TV campaign “Gorilla” dated summer 2001 (see below my philosophical discussions with the Gorilla on the stage)
I hold a degree in Business Administration and I have been a speaker at several sessions including Adwords Experience, BE-Wizard, BIT, SIPA Munich, lulm University, SMX, Radio Rai, Eba Forum, Bocconi University. I teach at IULM, Bocconi and SUPSI university. I am also coordinator of the “SEO-SEM Master” for Sole24ore Business School. I have been quoted in Repubblica, E-conomy, Finanza e Mercati Corriere della Sera (leading Italian newspaper), Il Sole 24 ore (leading Italian financial paper), MarketScope, Mark-Up and other important magazines. I have been interviewed by national TV and Radios (Radio Capital, Rai 1, Radio 24, Toptech, La3tv) and I write regularly on My Marketing, Multilingual and Bruceclay.com.
Books & articles written
- I regularly collaborate in Webmarketing articles with Sole24Ore, SEMRush,Mymarketing.net, Today Advertising and the international magazine “multilingual”.
- Ale Agostini, Claudio Gagliardini, “Social Google Marketing: online marketing without a website” – Hoepli Publisher, May 2015 – ISBN: 978-8820366018
- Ale Agostini, Bruce Clay, “Find Customers with Google” – Hoepli Publisher (web marketing 2.0) – II Edition, March 2014 – ISBN: 9788820359386
- Ale Agostini, Antonio De Nardis, “Your Reputation in Google & social medias” – Hoepli Publisher (web marketing 2.0) – June 2013 – ISBN: 9788820356606
- Ale Agostini, Bruce Clay, “Find Customers with Google” – Hoepli Publisher (web marketing 2.0) – November 2011 – ISBN: 8820348179
- “Web Marketing in 2012: three Tusnami coming” – mymarketing.net, January 2012
- “Guide to Google + 1″ – mymarketing.net – April 2011
- “Establish your brand digitally in foreign search engines ” – mymarketing.net – April 2010
- “Search engine optimization (SEO) and international branding” – multilingual May 2009
Contact me for more information