Italian Online marketing expertSince 2009, I helped more than 4000 managers and companies to understand and capitalize their marketing online budget and activities.
If your digital target is Italy, no matter what you want to do, you need an Italian digital marketing expert next to you!
Since 1997, I helped people and companies to take full advantage of the most important digital marketing tools, from Google to the top social media like Youtube, Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.
I’m the manager director and partner of the leading SEO firm Bruce Clay Europe, a global Internet marketing company providing SEO, multilanguage pay per click, social media marketing, conversion rate optimization, SEO-friendly Web design, SEO tools and training.
I’m also marketing professor at Iulm University, Bocconi, SUPSI University and Sole 24 ore School; and partner of Agostiniassociati.it, a successfull translations provider.
My collaborations include relevant publications, with the editor Hoepli I’ve published: Finding Customers with Google (2 editions), Your Reputation in Google and social medias and Social Google Marketing .
My expertise includes 11 years of experience in the digital marketing field as marketing executive in several leading FMCG firms like Ferrero International, Campari and Bolton Manitoba.
In Ferrero I’ve leanred a lot under the guide of Michele & Giovanni Ferrero, managing the international marketing department of pralines. During my time in Campari, I’ve introduced the first digital project company wide (happyhour.it, a real failure from which I learnt a lot) and I’ve also worked on the relaunch of Crodino introducing with Andrea Montorfano,the TV campaign “Gorilla” dated summer 2001 (see below my philosophical discussions with the Gorilla on stage)
I hold a degree in Business Administration, and I partecipated as speaker to several events: Adwords Experience, BE-Wizard, BIT, SIPA Munich, lulm University, SMX, Radio Rai, Eba Forum, Bocconi University. I’m the Master coordinator of the SEO-SEM Master for Sole24ore Business School. I have been quoted in Repubblica, E-conomy, Finanza e Mercati Corriere della Sera (leading Italian newspaper), Il Sole 24 ore (leading Italian financial paper), MarketScope, Mark-Up and other important magazines. I have been interviewed as marketing expert by national TV and Radios (Radio Capital, Rai 1, Radio 24, Toptech, La3tv), and I write regularly on My Marketing, Multilingual and Bruceclay.com.
Books & articles written
- I regularly collaborate with Webmarketing articles with Sole24Ore, SEMRush,Mymarketing.net, Today Advertising and the international magazine multilingual.
- Ale Agostini, Claudio Gagliardini, Social Google Marketing: online marketing without a website – Hoepli Publisher, May 2015 – ISBN: 978-8820366018
- Ale Agostini, Bruce Clay, Find Customers with Google- Hoepli Publisher (web marketing 2.0) – II Edition, March 2014 – ISBN: 9788820359386
- Ale Agostini, Antonio De Nardis, Your Reputation in Google & social medias – Hoepli Publisher (web marketing 2.0) – June 2013 – ISBN: 9788820356606
- Ale Agostini, Bruce Clay, Find Customers with Google – Hoepli Publisher (web marketing 2.0) – November 2011 – ISBN: 8820348179
- Web Marketing in 2012: three Tusnami coming – mymarketing.net, January 2012
- Guide to Google + 1 – mymarketing.net – April 2011
- Establish your brand digitally in foreign search engines- mymarketing.net – April 2010
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and international branding – multilingual May 2009
Contact me for more information